Information Security Anlyst II
Company: Salem Health
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Location Site: Salem Hospital Main Campus Department: SH IS
Information Security Position Type: Full Time Start Time:
8:00Pioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top
workplace offering market-leading pay where you can make a
difference in the lives of those in the community where you live.
Through incorporation of Lean driven principles, staff are able
effect change in the organization to solve problems, and drive
continuous improvement. As an employer of choice, we are devoted to
assuring that we provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric
workplace, while keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of
mind. We invite you to learn more about our wonderful community:
Your Role With Us:Your strong conceptual, analytical, and
problem-solving skills and proficiency in assigned technologies
will be employed to perform analysis and troubleshooting to resolve
information security problems and incidents.
Total Rewards Offerings:
Salem Health's comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your
mental and physical health, financial stability, family obligations
and professional growth.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
preferred, OR Eight (8) years of related work experience, OR
Equivalent combination of education and experience where each year
of education equates to two years of experience
- Four (4) years of experience substitutes for an associate's
- Eight (8) years of experience substitutes for a bachelor's
- A maximum of two (2) years of experience can be from
well-respected security-related certifications.
- CompTIA Security+ certification can substitute for one (1) year
- Higher-level security-related certifications like CEH or CISSP
can substitute for two (2) years of experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of IT, Healthcare, or related
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience within the given
technology or knowledge field related to this position.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
certification within six (6) months of date of hire, or moving into
this position, required.
- Completion of Kaizen basics course within first year of
employment. Base understanding of Lean preferred.
- CompTIA Security+ or higher-level (e.g. CISSP, CEH, etc.)
- Industry standard proficiency within the given content area of
expertise to be obtained within one (1) year of hire.Salem Health
Hospitals and Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other status or condition
protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in
the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact email@example.com
Keywords: Salem Health, Salem , Information Security Anlyst II, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!