Land Acquisitions\Real Estate Development Project Manager
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Bonaventure is seeking a Real Estate Development Project Manager
to join our Land Acquisition and Real Estate Development
Team.--Bonaventure is expanding its multifamily portfolio across
the country by acquiring new land for development opportunities.
You will search for available land suitable for multifamily
development, analyze information, and ensure each transaction is
smooth and successful.-- This position is instrumental in the
growth and success of our business, we will provide the tools and
support so our development team can perform at their best. The
ideal candidate has strong real estate analysis skills combined
with an understanding of the development process and knowledge of
real estate market supply and demand factors.Qualified Individuals
must be experienced in the following:--Key Responsibilities--
- Market analysis: Conduct and perform market analysis to
identify which deals are located in strong, growing markets, taking
into consideration the location of existing competition, market
rents, potential market penetration and demographics.
- Site selection, contract negotiation & acquisition:--Locate
favorable sites for future development projects. Negotiate and
manage all terms of property acquisitions; work closely with legal,
development, architectural and financial teams in the due diligence
- Viability Assessment & Proforma development:--Complete
financial analysis and develop and maintain financial pro forma and
related documents for each of the proposed sites.
- Jurisdictional research and due diligence:--In-depth research
of and communication with local jurisdictions of authority,
relevant to project development. Identify development standards,
development impact fees and land use processes in order to
determine project viability.
- Land Use Process and entitlements:--Assemble and manage a team
of coworkers and consultants to work required processes and obtain
entitlements. Review sites to determine viability, cost, zoning
requirements, local Ordinance and acceptability to the company and
- Project management and coordination:--Manage a team through
site design, plan development and obtaining building permits. Must
have design insight, be familiar and have knowledge of
constructions drawings and specifications. Monitor construction
progress as owner's representative. Assist with on-site
construction management issues, budgets and schedules.
- Travel required.Requirements
- 2 + years' experience in real estate
- Site acquisition and
- Development a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of market and economic analysis/evaluation, financial
and land evaluation.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word,
- Advanced skill in Excel required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention
- Display strong analytical and quantitative skills, including
the ability to gather information, conduct analyses, and present
- Comfortable with frequent interactions with internal and
external contacts of all levels of authority and
- Team Player; Demonstrates ability to work within
cross-functional teams, in a support role.
- Self-directed problem solver: takes initiative, proactively
addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight once familiar
with job requirements.
- Ability to analyze information, and interpret complex issues in
order to determine the--root--problem and make effective decisions
to bring the issue to a successful conclusion.
- Highly organized and flexible; with the ability to prioritize
multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent
interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high volume,
fast-paced work environment--Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- Health Benefits--- Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account--- For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement--- Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth--- We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off--- To have fun, take care of yourself and your
family.About Company--In the last 22 years, Bonaventure has
developed and constructed over 6,100 units that coincide with over
5,700,000 of square feet in six states. In addition, Bonaventure is
currently active in subdivision and multi-family real estate
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Salem , Land Acquisitions\Real Estate Development Project Manager, Executive , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!