Company: Salem Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Location Site: Salem Hospital Main Campus Department: SH
Building Operations & Mgt Position Type: Full Time Start Time:
6:00Pioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top
workplace offering market-leading pay where you can make a
difference in the lives of those in the community where you live.
Through incorporation of Lean driven principles, staff are able
effect change in the organization to solve problems, and drive
continuous improvement. As an employer of choice, we are devoted to
assuring that we provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric
workplace, while keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of
mind. We invite you to learn more about our wonderful community:
Your Role With Us:
Performs minor repairs to various hospital equipment and a variety
of miscellaneous repairs, installations and modifications as
required. Completes assigned maintenance and/or operational
activities in accordance with manufacturer, industry and hospital
standards as scheduled, and assigned, with limited supervision.
Performs preventive maintenance on assigned equipment in a timely
manner.Total Rewards Offerings: Salem Health's comprehensive
benefits package prioritizes your mental and physical health,
financial stability, family obligations and professional
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one (1) year of building and equipment maintenance or
equivalent experience required.
- Must possess a valid Oregon driver's license and maintain
authorization according to Salem Health's Fleet Safety Program
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or
condition protected by law.Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is
committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable
accommodation for applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits
and privileges of employment, please contact
Keywords: Salem Health, Salem , Maintenance Tech, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!