Cogito Business Analyst II
Company: Salem Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Location Site: Salem Hospital Main Campus Department: SH IS
Business Intelligence Position Type: Full Time Start Time:
8:00Pioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top
workplace offering market-leading pay where you can make a
difference in the lives of those in the community where you live.
Through incorporation of Lean driven principles, staff are able
effect change in the organization to solve problems, and drive
continuous improvement. As an employer of choice, we are devoted to
assuring that we provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric
workplace, while keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of
mind. We invite you to learn more about our wonderful community:
Your Role With Us:Through understanding of clinical and business
workflows, you will contribute to our mission of turning data into
information, and information into insight to help improve the
quality of patient care.
Total Rewards Offerings:
Salem Health's comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your
mental and physical health, financial stability, family obligations
and professional growth.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science,
business administration, health care, or related preferred OR
eight+ years related work experience; OR equivalent combination of
education and experience where each year of education equates to
two years of experience (four years of experience can be
substituted for an associate's degree and eight years of experience
can be substituted for a bachelor's degree, etc.)
- Minimum of three (3) years of IT, Healthcare, business
administration, or related experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Cogito Enterprise
and Data Management required.
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
certification required for current employees. New hires will be
required to obtain ITIL certification within six (6) months of
- Relevant Epic Cogito certification required within one (1) year
of hire (Eg; RDR100, RPT150, RPT250, RPT300, COG170). Ongoing
certification within area of expertise required.
- Certified in Reporting Workbench and Radar Administration
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other
productivity tools and assigned applications and
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Cogito's toolset
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the following tools
- Epic Reporting Workbench
- Epic Radar Administration
- Specific Epic application knowledge or prior Epic Analyst
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in
the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact email@example.com
Keywords: Salem Health, Salem , Cogito Business Analyst II, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!