Forklift Operator II
Company: Oregon Freeze Dry
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionThere is a current opening for a Forklift
Operator II at the Distribution Warehouse. Primary job duties
include a variety of tasks necessary to store, receive, and ship
products, equipment, and materials. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform general warehouse activities.
- Picking shop orders for production support.
- Unloading and receiving the finished products, raw materials,
and returned excess shop order raw materials.
- Staging and loading outbound shipments.
- Moving palletized finished products to replenish forward pick
- Re-warehousing products ensuring FIFO is being used to manage
- Consolidating storage space to increase density and
- Accurately completing documentation and scanning accuracy.
- Picking, stacking, and securing orders for production support
and outbound customer shipments.
- Cycle counting inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Accurate completion of documentation (such as pallet tags, pick
lists, OFD & Sno-Temp receiving reports, etc.) associated with
- Daily, routine contact with outside shipping agencies and truck
drivers (i.e. UPS, Federal Express, LTL carriers, freight
- Communication with co-workers and supervision.
- In the absence of the Forklift Operator, the direct supervisor
will act as a designee. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be dependable and possess excellent organizational and
math skills with strong attention to detail.
- Require the ability to handle many tasks simultaneously.
- Previous production and warehouse/distribution experience
preferred.SALARY AND BENEFITS$20.14Excellent benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, flex spending, short term
disability, vacation pay, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays,
paid volunteer opportunities and more!Individuals expressing
interest in this opening may be provided a job description outline
detailing the specific duties and responsibilities of this
position. Candidates may be required to participate in personal
interviews and other evaluation processes. Criminal background
checks may be completed on all applicants. Oregon Freeze Dry is a
drug free workplace.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERPowered by JazzHRZsTNOKWo8k
Keywords: Oregon Freeze Dry, Salem , Forklift Operator II, Professions , Tangent, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!