Company: Pacific Office Automation
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest
independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the
nation. Since 1976, we have grown to over thirty branches located
in ten western states OR, WA, CA, AZ, NM, NV, UT, ID, CO, & TX.
With over 40 years of success in office equipment and technology
sales/service, our growth and reputation have afforded us great
relationships with top manufacturers such as Canon, Sharp, Konica
Minolta, HP, Ricoh, Lexmark, and many more.
At Pacific Office Automation, youll find an amazing technology
company full of growth opportunities, great benefits, and
passionate coworkers who aim to help you succeed. Among our company
goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing
employees with the training and certification they need to keep up
with the fast-changing technology of our office machines, devices,
and software. At POA, we believe that all voices can and should be
heard, regardless of seniority or tenure.
Do you like the versatility of juggling multiple tasks at once,
being a resource for teammates that have questions, and have an
excellent work ethic?
Our fast-paced, sales office is seeking a Dispatcher at our Salem,
OR office. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have
experience with problem-solving, and have excellent telephone and
customer service skills.
Essential Job Duties
* Answer multi-line phone system while fielding/transferring
* Greet visitors and customers with a pleasant, welcoming
* Type lease documents
* Assist with order processing
* Posting, sorting, opening, and delivering mail
* Aiding headquarter employees with questions or concerns
* Organize and maintain a neat and orderly reception area for
* Provide clients with outstanding customer service
* High School Diploma or AA Degree
* Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Experience with multi-line phone units
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills
* Solid job tenure and work ethic
* Strong attention to detail and follow-through
* Advancement and growth into leadership roles
* Team-player environment
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance plans
* Matched 401k
* PTO, Vacation, Sick Leave
* FSA/HSA programs
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pacific Office Automation is proud to be an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender
expression or identity, age, religion, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We celebrate our employees
differences because we know that diversity makes us stronger.
Keywords: Pacific Office Automation, Salem , Dispatcher, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!