Company: Avacend, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Plan and communicate the "people side" of change
- Review, revise, and maintain an organizational change
management (OCM) plan
- Review, revise, and maintain a communications management
- Frequently evaluate effectiveness of communications and
communication channels and adjust as needed
- Work with project manager and business process coordinator to
- Ensure employees are made aware of training sessions, system
information, and usability tips
- Work with business systems manager to maintain TAMS project
- Engage with project manager; integrate OCM and communications
management plans with project plan(s)
- Provide consultative support to resources on the project
- Provide coaching to executive sponsor and
- Plan for anticipated resistance and develop tactics to manage
- Develop and maintain feedback loop for employees
Conduct assessments, surveys and focus groups as needed to
understand voice of customer
--- Prosci Certified Change Practioner (or equivalent)
--- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
--- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly
understand customer needs and document those needs.
--- Demonstrated capability to develop and deliver organizational
change management and project communication materials.
--- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology.
Specifically organizational change management, project
communications, and end user training development.
--- Must have basic knowledge of Project Management skills.
Type Competency Business Process Modeling Advanced Communication
skills both verbal and written Advanced Data Analysis Advanced
MicrosoftOffice Advanced MS Visio Proficient Organizational Change
Management Advanced Project management Proficient
Keywords: Avacend, Inc., Salem , Business Analyst, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!