Company: Corporate Computer Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2021
CCS IT - Salem, ORIndividuals in this position have demonstrated
experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables
related to Business Analysis in support of software development
projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has
a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works
under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of
initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use
of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor's degree
in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in
the field or in a related area.REMOTE PARTIME SCHEDULE WILL BE
NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure Organizational Change
Management and Communications Management Analysis, Planning, and
Implementation services for ODOT Information Services Branch
(Support Services Project Delivery section) to support ISB's
planned reorganization and ODOT's ongoing implementation of the
AdobeSign product. The primary tasks the contractor will perform
are as follows:Contractor Shall:
- Plan and communicate the "people side" of change
- Review, revise, and maintain an organizational change
management (OCM) plan
- Review, revise, and maintain a communications management
- Frequently evaluate effectiveness of communications and
communication channels and adjust as needed
- Work with project manager and business process coordinator to
- Ensure employees are made aware of training sessions, system
information, and usability tips
- Engage with project manager; integrate OCM and communications
management plans with project plan(s)
- Provide consultative support to resources on the project
- Provide coaching to executive sponsor and
- Plan for anticipated resistance and develop tactics to manage
- Develop and maintain feedback loop for employees
- Conduct assessments, surveys and focus groups as needed to
understand voice of customer
- Prosci Certified Change Practioner (or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly
understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and deliver organizational
change management and project communication materials.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology.
Specifically organizational change management, project
communications, and end user training development.
- Must have basic knowledge of Project Management skills.
Posted On: Thursday, November 11, 2021Tagged: Business Analyst
Keywords: Corporate Computer Solutions, Salem , Business Analyst, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!