Class A CDL - Dedicated Team nighttime truck driver
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $93,000 - Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,480-$1,640 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience:
All CDL holdersOverview
- Dry van trailer hauling sporting goods to and from retail
- 100% no-touch.
- 5.5 days on and 1.5 days off with late night start time and
overnight driving for one of the Team partners.
- Drive within the western 11 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 100 miles of Portland, OR and live in Oregon. Need
CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or
call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 12000PI153833128
Keywords: Schneider, Salem , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team nighttime truck driver, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!