Warehouse Distribution Associate
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Warehouse Distribution Associate - All Shifts
All applications are welcome. This location has the greatest need
for the below shifts.
- Weekday Nights
- Weekend Days
Join us at Lowe's to earn a competitive Hourly Rate, Full &
Part-Time Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Bonus eligible, Calm
Work Life Services, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Discount! Our
discounts are not only at Lowe's! The Benefit Hub provides
discounts and rewards to all Lowe s employees. Discounts available
to various merchants and service providers including cellphone
plans, cars, electronics, food, gyms, financing, grocery stores,
beauty, entertainment etc.
Lowe's is currently offering a $1000.00 retention bonus
($250 after 3 months, $250 after 6 months, and $500 after 1 year of
Shifts are as follows:
Nights: Monday - Thursday (6pm - 430am)
Weekends: Friday - Sunday (6am - 630pm)
Come join a great Fortune 40 company focused on Safety and
Teamwork! We offer great benefits, a variety of work schedules, and
pay starting at $15.77 per hour plus shift differentials! You can
also earn up to an extra $1.50 per hour with our monthly
performance bonus program. Apply Now!
Team Members are responsible for receiving, processing, stocking,
selecting, moving, and loading by hand or powered industrial
equipment manufactured goods received by the distribution center in
preparation for shipment to Lowe's retail stores.
- Grasps and lifts by hand (floor to overhead) and carries heavy
and/or bulky merchandise.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Uses and verifies accuracy via Laser Radio Terminal (LRT) to
receive, process, stock, and select merchandise for shipment, and
audit the quality of work performed within the distribution
- Operates distribution computers systems as required to
efficiently control merchandise flow.
- Safely operates industrial lift trucks and other motorized and
non-motorized equipment to unload trailers, transport, select,
stock, and load heavy/large merchandise onto trailers for shipment
to the retail stores.
- Places/removes by hand selected merchandise onto/from
conveyors, racks, pallets, and into/out of boxes as merchandise is
- Loads and unloads trailers by hand, floor to ceiling.
- Meets safety, accuracy, attendance, and production standards
for all assignments.
- Observes incoming and outgoing merchandise for manufacturers'
defects and damage.
- Handles merchandise without damaging during
- Maintains assigned work area free of debris and spills using
standard cleaning supplies.
- Comply with performance criteria and standards of conduct as
provided in applicable policies and procedures.
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Lowe's, Salem , Warehouse Distribution Associate, Professions , Lyons, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!