General Supervising Electrician
Company: MOUNTAIN, LTD.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a licensed General
SupervisingElectricianin the Salem, OR area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported
turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom
providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the
industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service
delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology
and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering,
design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and
wireless telecommunications companies.
Purpose of Position:
This position will be responsible for commercial and industrial
type electrical repairs, modifications, and new installations of
both AC and DC voltage. Additionally, the selected individual will
be responsible for overseeing and or performing preventative
maintenance on AC and DC power systems, UPS systems, emergency
backup generators, and redundant mechanical systems in various
locations and facilities throughout the Company's coverage area.
This position may require the individual to work off hours,
weekends, be on call, and or work closely with third party
contractors and vendors to ensure 100% uptime of the Company's
- Installation of new AC & DC power circuits, power panels,
switchgear, rectifiers, UPS systems, battery strings, etc., within
a critical environment.
- Trouble shooting of power circuits, control wiring, and
- Technical overview and investigation of system issues with
mechanical systems, emergency backup generators, and utility power
- Responsible for scheduling, safety, and quality control of
third party Wave contracted services.
- Documentation and reporting of all daily activities, PMs, and
testing Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must hold an active Oregon Supervising Electrician
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of verifiable trade school.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years verifiable hands on experience
as a commercial Supervising Electrician after completion of trade
school. (5 Years minimum total experience).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to layout and plan new projects, prepare a scope of
work, and create bill of materials.
- Strong critical-thinking, attention to detail and time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with or
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft software
applications such as, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Outlook,
- Valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Willingness to support an operating territory that spans up to
a 100 mile radius from assigned reporting location Essential Job
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to work while standing 50 - 70% of the time.
- Ability to work with small components and wires
- Ability to make cable connections in tight spaces by bending,
- Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of
- Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to
- Must have the ability to communicate by telephone, email, and
- Must have basic mathematics techniques.
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods.
- Must have ability to frequently use repetitive motions of the
wrist, hands and/or fingers.
- Must be able to work in a standard office environment
- Must have ability to operate standard office equipment, to
include personal computer, telephone, copier and calculator.
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 20 lbs. Thank you for
your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities,
please visit us at
Keywords: MOUNTAIN, LTD., Salem , General Supervising Electrician, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!