Company: Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Business Analyst. Our
client needs a Business Analyst for their Information Services
Branch (Support Services Delivery Section) to support an
implementation of the Payroll Modernization project. The primary
tasks to be performed are as follows:
- Assist the Project Manager and SME's in translating current
processes into scenarios for testing.
- Serve as liaison between technology teams, support teams and
- Coordinate with project manager, developers, DBAs, technical
and system architects for completing Project Management Office
- Serve as primary contact for User Validation testing and User
- Develop and maintain Test Plan(s), Scenarios, and detailed Test
Scripts for Project Team testing.
- Lead User Validation Testing and User Acceptance Testing with
the Project Team members and staff.
- Document errors discovered during testing and work with project
team to resolve and test fixes for reported errors.
- Lead any retesting efforts in cooperation with the software
vendor and state agencies.
- Gather and document requirements for agency use of available
data and design data interface workflows supporting use by internal
- Gather and organize information about the problems to be solved
or the procedures to be improved. Work with stakeholders to
identify business requirements, processes, and risks.
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis,
process measurements, and change management activities.Required
- At least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a
- Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in
the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to
Business Analysis in support of software development projects.
- Understands how to gather and document requirements.
- Has a working knowledge of the software development
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for
the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing
- Part Time
- Schedule will be negotiated when selected This position is
located in Salem, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or
indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also,
interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate
at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation
assistance. Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on
successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment
opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all
job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran
status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United
States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas
therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work
without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time.
No 3rd party companies/candidates. Please apply with your resume
now orcontact us for more details: Meridian Technology Group
Recruiting Team in Oregonoutside Oregon jobs.meridiangroup.com
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian's Referral Program. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Meridian Technology Group, Inc., Salem , Business Analyst, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!