CDL-A Driver - 1 yr Tractor Trailer EXP Required
Company: McLane - Foodservice
Posted on: November 21, 2020
CDL-A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER
21400 SW 115th Ave. Tualatin, OR 97062
As a McLane Driver, you are the face of our company to our
customers. You are the person they see week after week. You will
develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our
customers. The variety of tasks you will perform on each route
helps you stay engaged with the work. Great customer service skills
are a plus!
- SIGN-ON BONUS: $7,500
- AVERAGE PAY: Drivers who are maximizing a 4-day work week will
average $85,000 after training.
- DAY 1 BENEFITS such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance.
- SCHEDULE: Combination of 1, 2, or 3-day routes with No dispatch
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, educational
assistance program, and more!
- Operate a tractor trailer to convey products to customer
- Unload and place all products in customer-designated food-safe
- Ensure accurate and on-time deliveries.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to
- Average Pay: $85,000/YR After Training
- Day 1 Benefits
- Sign-On Bonus: $7,500
- At least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL-A).
- At least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer
- Meet McLane's MVR and risk rating qualifications.
- Lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current
offers and information. Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a
driving, class a truck, company driver needed, company truck,
company truck driver, over the road driver, regional driver route,
regular home time, tanker truck
Keywords: McLane - Foodservice, Salem , CDL-A Driver - 1 yr Tractor Trailer EXP Required, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!