Epic Cadence Analyst II - Revenue Cycle
Company: Salem Health Hospitals & Clinics
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Your Team. Your Choice. Choose Salem Health.Salem Health does more
than provide high quality patient care. It is an organization that
commits itself to empowering teams to create, innovate, and dream.
We are looking for individuals who can challenge the status quo,
raise the bar, and embrace change. At Salem Health, we want
trailblazers, self-starters, and creative thinkers to drive
improvement in the health care arena where patient-centered is more
than just words.As our Epic Cadence Analyst, you will join a
large-enterprise environment as part of our 14-person Revenue Cycle
team. Our Cadence Analyst is responsible for the design, build,
testing, validation, and ongoing support of the Epic Cadence
- Identify and resolve systems issues in coordination with other
team members across all other Epic applications.
- Work closely with operational counterparts to ensure consistent
business processing methods.
- Provide expert and creative solutions to end-user requirements
- Take the initiative to respond, research, and resolve
operational inquiries pertaining to Epic and Epic-integrated
- Interfaces closely with clinical, revenue cycle and/or
technical staff during all project phases, including: unit testing,
integration and user-acceptance testing, implementation, and post
implementation support.We are seeking a new team player who has
experience in supporting and maintaining the software involved in
scheduling work flows. If you have strong conceptual, analytical,
and problem-solving skills, are a talented communicator, and a
collaborative team player, we would like to hear from you.You may
be a qualified candidate if you:
- A bachelors degree, OR eight years related work experience, OR
equivalent combination of education and experience where each year
of education equates to two years of experience (four years of
experience will be substituted for an associate's degree and eight
years of experience will be substituted for a bachelor's
- Minimum of two (2) years of Epic experience.
- Minimum of one (1) Epic Certification with current
NVT.Preference may be given if you:
- Have experience building or training in the Epic Cadence or
- Have Scheduling and Imaging operational experience.
- Have experience in an acute care hospital or ambulatory
- Have experiences with Epic build, testing, training and go-live
support.As a leader in the local industry, Salem Health offers a
generous total rewards package, an empowering culture, and a
commitment to the development and growth of our in-house talent.
Our work is grounded in respect for people and continuous
improvement and we invite you to partner with us to further our
mission.Salem Health is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other status or condition protected by
law.Requisition ID: 2019-4074 Street: 890 Oak St SE Work Schedule
(Please note: this field is external facing to candidates): Monday
- Friday; 0800 - 1630 Hours Each Week (Please note: this field is
external facing to candidates): 40.00
Keywords: Salem Health Hospitals & Clinics, Salem , Epic Cadence Analyst II - Revenue Cycle, Professions , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!