Claims Representative Sr
Posted on: February 11, 2019
OVERVIEWAs one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the US, were completely focused on offering exceptional claims service to our policyholders. To help uphold our premier standards we are currently recruiting for Senior Claims Representatives to work within our Non-Standard Auto unit.WHAT YOU'LL DOOur Senior Claims Representatives in Non-Standard Auto ensure the delivery of quality claim service to our customers and other parties to a claim while protecting the assets of Sentry. Youll do this by:
- Verifying that coverage exists
- Investigating and gathering information about claims by contacting all parties involved
- Documenting all decisions, correspondences, reports and discussions
- Evaluating your investigations to make decisions about the claims
- Resolving claims in the best interest of the insured, claimant and Sentry
WHAT IT TAKES--- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 4 or more years of bodily injury claims experience
- Background in handling a heavy caseload of files containing complex coverage and/or complex injury exposures.
- High level of understanding of insurance policies and coverage, claim procedures and familiarity with medical terminology
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make sound decisions while using good judgment in evaluating claims
- High level of computer skills
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVEThere is a reason why Sentry made Forbes list of Americas Best Midsize Employers in 2017 and 2018. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that youll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
HOW YOULL APPLYIf you are interested in joining Sentrys team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, youll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.NEXT STEPOnce you complete the online employment application for this role, you will be asked to complete a pre-employment assessment and online video interview. The links and directions to complete these will be sent in two separate emails to the email address you provided in your application. Both items must be completed within 5 days of receipt of the email.WHO YOULL WANT TO CONTACTKim Stark at 480/860-7327
KIM.STARK@SENTRY.COMABOUT SENTRYAll of us at Sentrymore than 4,000 associateshave various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. Were proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, were one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. Were rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYIt is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Sentry, Salem , Claims Representative Sr, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!