Contract Coordinator - Urgently Hiring
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Express Employment Professionals is looking to hire a Contract
Coordinator for a local construction company! This role assists
project managers and project engineers track and coordinate
subcontracts, owner invoicing, and subcontractor compliance. It
requires someone who is detail-oriented, focused, and is strong at
exchanging/communicating information. Balancing priorities and
providing input on process are also essential. You will be required
to integrate with our Lean 3.0 system that focuses on three main
components: continuous improvement, identifying constraints, and
respect for people.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize monthly billing spreadsheet, listing potential jobs to
bill. Complete billing forms, and other documents as required. Send
applicable invoices to clients. Track invoice dispersal.
- Create and track documents in Procore, including subcontracts,
purchase orders, proposals, etc. creating subcontract documents,
billing documents, and other documents as needed.
- Scan/save documents to the shared drive/project-specific
Dropbox and upload to Procore as necessary.
- Create and track lien releases as necessary for each project.
Follow up on missing items.
- Create project closeout documents and send to subcontractors
for completion and return. Review closeout documents from subs for
accuracy and completeness, then put in closeout books. Create a
weekly recap of outstanding closeout items to present at meeting
- Set-up and maintain job and subcontract filing system. Archive
project documentation from office and field.
- Update bidders list in Procore.
- Track right to lien notices from subcontractors/suppliers and
to our clients.
- Read and review contracts and financial forms.
- Set up jobs in Foundation and Procore. Update job list and
email out to all employees.
- Attend and engage in applicable team meetings.
- Develop and assemble RFP packages for potential clients and
- Catalogue and archive master file for jobs.
- One year follow up schedule.
- Client Surveys Close out review with Superintendent.
- Aid in verification and workflow of the 1099s at year end for
Controllers final submittal to IRS.
- Review and monitor subcontractor compliance.
- Implement Rich Duncan Construction Lean 3.0.Job Type:
Full-time, M-F Day ShiftPay: $20.00 - $26.00 per hourContact us
today! Call our office today to apply over the phone (503)
399-1200! Or email us your cover letter and resume to:
Jobs.SalemOR@ExpressPros.com *Please add (Contract Coordinator) to
the subject line of your email.#1950PandoLogic. Keywords: Contract
Administrator, Location: Salem, OR - 97303 , PL: 584241502
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Salem , Contract Coordinator - Urgently Hiring, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!