Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Veterans Sourcing Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Talent Acquisition Partner works with business leaders, hiring
managers and HR Business Partners to deliver high quality talent,
against positions and openings across client group.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Conversion)
Job Location: 100% Remote (PST Time)
- Develop and deliver integrated sourcing and hiring strategies
to ensure talent is available; build external and internal
networks, to build market intelligence and expertise, on available
talent. Drive hiring practices and processes and ensure effective
hiring across client groups.
- Deliver high quality candidates to openings across client
groups and focus areas. Ensure effective hiring practices are
followed through to candidate closure.
- Leverage Talent Acquisition programs that enable team to
leverage best practices in the Talent Acquisition practice
- Partner with HR Business Partners manage short term hiring
forecasts. Use these forecasts to develop pipeline programs to
support hiring with your client groups.
- Deliver candidate pipeline projects into client groups, which
may include college recruiting, internship programs or national
sourcing programs and diversity recruiting.
- Deliver the high quality talent, which will enable The Standard
to realize its ambitions.
- Manage sourcing plan for your client groups; engage with
Director, Talent Acquisition to develop and implement a
multi-pronged media strategy. Engage with external agency and
internal leaders to develop and execute media plans; leverage
Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders
and hiring managers; use those to guide effective hiring strategies
and practices within client groups.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and
constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring
practices and other work related activities.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel
recruitment, selection and training.
- Knowledge business and management principles involved in
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training
- Experience in progressively responsible roles within Human
Resources, with a focus in program management, talent acquisition
and client management. Successful track record of leading sourcing
efforts, that deliver high quality hires to an
- Proven experience leveraging varying forms of recruitment
technology and techniques such as social media, open web sourcing
and others to identify and engage talent. Ability to utilize ATS
and CRM tools to improve efficiency and quality of the hiring
- 5-7 Years' Experience
Keywords: Veterans Sourcing Group, Salem , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!