Company: The Oaks at Lebanon
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Oaks at Lebanon - Frontier Management is seeking an
outstanding Dietary Aide to join -The Oaks at Lebanon community
located in Lebanon, Oregon.
Frontier Management's portfolio of communities spans throughout the
United States with each community sharing a commitment to superior
service and quality lifestyle for our residents within their own
unique setting. Frontier's mission is to provide an enriched and
meaningful experience for our residents, team members, and
community partners. If you are as committed and passionate about
serving the needs of our senior residents as we are, we encourage
you to apply and experience the Frontier Difference.
Dietary Aides are responsible for the delivery of services provided
by the Food Service Department. Coordinates and communicates with
all food services and other team members in maintaining a holistic
perspective of care and services for each resident. Assists Dining
Services team in preparation, presentation of highest quality meals
and service, and to perform duties as required for the smooth
operation of the Dining Services Department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- As directed, performs all dietary services mentioned in the
Resident Handbook and Care Plan
- Supports food services programs that will stimulate and maximize
the unique interests and attributes for each resident
- Promptly resolves any potential food services and care
coordination problems with all involved team members and team
- Under the direction of the supervisor assists all food service
personnel in whatever manner necessary to properly serve the
residents. Fills drinking glasses as needed. Sets and resets all
tables in dining room as needed
- Monitors: salad bar, beverage and service stations. Refills
whatever is needed as directed
- Helps the cook with serving all meals. Assists in cleaning dining
room tables and dining area if necessary upon request by
- Washes all utensils, chinaware, eating silverware and glassware
for reset of the dining area. Washes and dries coffee pots and
cleans coffee urn to include the beverage bar and additional areas
- Cleans up entire dish room, including washing floor mats,
draining and cleaning dishwasher and shining stainless steel.
Cleans and organizes janitor's closet. Sweeps and mops dish room
and kitchen floors, storage areas, the employee break room and
delivery entrance as scheduled or requested by management. Vacuums
dining room floor as needed.
- Delivers room service trays as instructed.
- Presents a professional demeanor that communicates to current and
prospective residents the corporate philosophy of service,
goodwill, and genuine interest in the resident's unique needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Push, pull, lift at least 30 pounds. Frequent transporting of
residents in a wheelchair.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend for periods of up to
eight hours with breaks as provided for in the employee
- Good communication skills, verbal and written; English language
skills adequate to allow communication with residents and staff,
and to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly
- Must be able to routinely follow written and verbal
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary and a work
environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect.
Frontier Management, LLC offers medical, dental, vision,
life/AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term Disability,
Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital
Indemnity Insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a competitive
Match program that we recently enhanced this April of 2021! To
discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: The Oaks at Lebanon, Salem , Dietary Aide, Other , Lebanon, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!