Diesel Mechanic - Competitive Pay + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Republic Services - Oregon Mechanics
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Now Hiring Diesel Mechanics!
- Excellent Pay + Benefits - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
- Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Competitive pay
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and
- Build your own medical plan to select options that work BEST
for you and your family (eligible after 60 days of employment)
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts. -
- Short- and long-term disability. -
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP). -
- Employee discount programs. -
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match. -
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Interested in a Job with Republic Services? Apply Now!
With direct supervision from a Lead Technician, Fleet Maintenance
Supervisor or Maintenance Manager, a Maintenance Technician A
performs repair and maintenance work on diesel and non-diesel
equipment and trucks including, but not limited to, chassis
components; refuse bodies, including control, hydraulic, and
electrical systems; air brake systems; general engine work; HVAC
components; and suspension, drive train and steering systems. Enjoy
the benefits of working on a single fleet with state-of-the-art
equipment, supporting our drivers as they run their routes and
servicing some of the most technically advanced vehicles on the
- Valid Driver's License
- 3 years of experience as a technician working on heavy-duty
- Ability to perform inspections and repairs without supervision
in some (not all required) of the following heavy truck, or
automotive systems: Suspensions & Steering, General Engine,
Transmissions, Brakes, Electrical, Hydraulics, Drive Train, Diesel
- ASE Heavy Truck Certifications (T1-T8) are a plus but not
- LNG and/or CNG experience is a plus but not required.
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver's License is a plus but not
Work for a Fortune-500 company and industry leader in U.S.
recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. As part of the team you
will provide effective solutions to make proper waste disposal
effortless for our customers. "We'll handle it from here.", our
brand promise, lets customers know they can count on you to provide
great service while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for our
children to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Interested in a Job with Republic Services? -Apply Now!
Keywords: Republic Services - Oregon Mechanics, Salem , Diesel Mechanic - Competitive Pay + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Other , Gates, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!