Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
What you'll do... You'll be an integral part of showcasing our
passion and pride and delivering on our purpose - to provide help
and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Receptionist means you'll
relentlessly focus on how to wow clients. You'll have the ability
to work a flexible schedule in multiple, fast-paced locations
during the tax season from January to April. If the typical
year-round 9-5 isn't for you, this seasonal position provides the
freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you'll need to embrace
what makes your life uniquely yours. Day to day, you'll... * Answer
phones and greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting
* Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their
* Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
* Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are
* Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with
* Other duties as assigned What you'll bring to the team... * High
school diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Previous experience in a customer service environment
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Salem , Receptionist, Other , Lebanon, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!