Sterile Processing Educator
Company: Salem Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Location Site: Salem Hospital Main Campus Department: SH Sterile
Processing Position Type: Full Time Start Time: 10:00Pioneering
healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top workplace offering
market-leading pay where you can make a difference in the lives of
those in the community where you live. Through incorporation of
Lean driven principles, staff are able effect change in the
organization to solve problems, and drive continuous improvement.
As an employer of choice, we are devoted to assuring that we
provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric workplace, while
keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of mind. We invite you
to learn more about our wonderful community: Your Role With Us:Your
drive to actively help others seek new knowledge and skills for
personal and job development will facilitate the assessment,
development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of competency
assessment and continuing education for Sterile Processing front
- Work closely with Sterile Processing management to identify
educational gaps, perform assessment of existing programs and
develop, coordinate, implement, and maintain a formalized training
plan for all services performed within the Sterile Processing
- Assist with department orientation, unit orientation and
- Assist with monitoring compliance issues and advise the
Manager/Director of new and/or emerging federal and state law &
- Develop, maintain and update training material, documentation
forms and processes.
- Enhance and maintain own professional growth and development
through participation in relevant educational programs, literature,
and workshops. Total Rewards Offerings:
Salem Health's comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your
mental and physical health, financial stability, family obligations
and professional growth.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two (2) years' direct experience in sterile
processing, with emphasis in education or leadership.
- Previous education, compliance experience required.
- Strongly prefer minimum of two (2) years' experience in
statistical analysis through data collecting, organizing, and
- Experience in Instructional Design and/or E-learning preferred.
Current CRCST, CIS preferred.Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other status or condition protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in
the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact email@example.com
Keywords: Salem Health, Salem , Sterile Processing Educator, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!