Sterile Processing Tech I
Company: Salem Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Location Site: Salem Hospital Main Campus Department: SH Sterile
Processing Position Type: Full Time Shift Schedule:
EveningPioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top
workplace offering market-leading pay where you can make a
difference in the lives of those in the community where you live.
Through incorporation of Lean driven principles, staff are able
effect change in the organization to solve problems, and drive
continuous improvement. As an employer of choice, we are devoted to
assuring that we provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric
workplace, while keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of
mind. We invite you to learn more about our wonderful community:
Your Role With Us:Using your sharp attention to detail, and
organizational skills, you will be responsible for cleaning,
decontaminating, and sterilization of surgical instrumentation
assuring the team has what they need to deliver exceptional
care.Total Rewards Offerings:
Salem Health's comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your
mental and physical health, financial stability, family obligations
and professional growth.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous Sterile Processing experience desirable.We have many
excellent opportunities available! To view all of our openings,
please visit our career page at Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other status or condition protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in
the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact email@example.com
Keywords: Salem Health, Salem , Sterile Processing Tech I, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!