Company: InDepth Engineering Solutions, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Develop solution architecture designs to enable the deployment
of plant solutions which will include but it not limited to:
- Create application and infrastructure architecture designs
representing current, interim and future state
- Assess any business constraints
- Align solution architecture with plant functional design
- Partner with security team to gather and document security
- Determine integration requirements
- Assess IT solution architecture conformance, document risk and
exceptions to design standard o Manage architectural
- Determine implementation technical requirements and document as
part of solution design documentation
- Participate in build out of the relative to architecture
constraints or modifications that may be needed.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 5 years of experience with a
minimum of 2 years of architecture experience
- Experience across architecture domains including technology,
data, integration and application.
- Experience developing architecture in a manufacturing
environment. Automotive experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build strong
Note : Position is Remote
Keywords: InDepth Engineering Solutions, LLC, Salem , Solutions Architect, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!