Call Center Specialist
Company: Northwest Human Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Northwest Human Services is a non-profit leader in providing
advocacy, quality healthcare and social services in Marion and Polk
counties since 1970. We are a mission focused organization
providing compassionate and professional medical, dental,
psychiatry, mental health, and wraparound services for those in our
community who need it most - uninsured individuals, families, the
homeless, and migrant workers. As a Community Health Center we
value a culture of equity, diverse perspectives, and life
experiences. Our organization embraces innovation, collaboration,
and work-life harmony.
CALL CENTER SPECIALIST*
Location: * West Salem Clinic; 1233 Edgewater St. NW, Salem OR
*Job Status: * Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday,
YOUR ROLE: *
As our friendly, courteous, and professional Call Center
Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for patients,
clients, and all others that call into our clinic. You will
schedule patient appointments, accurately record insurance
information, and verify patient demographic information in the
NextGen Electronic Health Record software platform. Using your
strong customer service skills and organizational knowledge, you
will provide pertinent information to our callers, problem solve,
and route phone calls to the appropriate staff as needed.
*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: *
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Proficient typing skills and familiarity with computers.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently,
responsibly, and independently in a fast-paced environment.
*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: *
* Experience in customer service, office, or call center
* Current knowledge of medical insurance coverage.
* Experience using electronic health record systems, and
proficiency in medical terminology.
* Bilingual in English/Spanish.
*Summary of Benefits: *Our Board of Directors and Administration
strives to provides a benefits program that is comprehensive,
competitive within our industry, and affordable for our
* Full Comprehensive Medical with 2 plans, Dental, and Vision
* Flex Spending Account
* Group Life: Short Term & Long Term Disability 100% paid by
* 403(b) retirement plan with 3% employer match
* 10 hours of monthly Paid Time Off based on FTE and up to 20
* 7 - paid holidays each year + 2 floating holidays.
* Continuing Education Plan
* Employee Healthy Living Program
*TO APPLY: *
If you are interested in joining a team that makes a difference in
the lives of many you can apply online at:
For more information, please contact the HR/Recruiting Department
Office: 503-588-5828 --- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates who receive a written offer of employment will be
required to undergo a criminal records check._
Equal Opportunity Employer: We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Northwest Human Services, Inc., Salem , Call Center Specialist, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!