Company: Tech Talent Link
Posted on: November 25, 2022
***We are unable to work with 3rd-party or corp-to-corp candidates
for this position***
Provide leadership for the automated testing program to ensure
software and systems meet defined acceptance criteria, software
development processes are efficient, and development and testing
standards support division and corporate goals and objectives.
- Design, write, document, and test automation programs and
processes. Recommend and champion the automation effort by creating
frameworks to support automated testing needs.
- Perform software testing, including manual testing, that meets
team and organizational quality assurance standards for complex
- Develop complex test strategies and create appropriate test
harnesses and automation systems.
- Collaborate with business analysts, software development
engineers, and other team members throughout the software
development lifecycle to understand system requirements, usage
scenarios, boundary conditions, and acceptance criteria.
- Lead and conduct performance, security, load, and other testing
required by the team, creating needed test data, using automation
to enhance our performance.
- Develop, administer, and monitor the development and execution
of test plans and testing practices adopted by team.
- Design, write, document, and test complex programs in adherence
with the company's software development methodology and
- Troubleshoot, maintain, revise, and test existing systems,
repairing defects to ensure products continue to meet customer and
- Plan, manage, and complete assignments timely. Provide status
updates to team and supervisor.
- ASP.Net and MVC websites written in C# and Vb
- API middle layer written in C# (.Net Core 3+ and
- Backend databases (MS-SQL and Oracle)
- Azure DevOps provides our version control and software release
- Development is done in a cloud platform solution,
- Automated testing is accomplished using Python in a
hybrid-cloud environment via AWS
Keywords: Tech Talent Link, Salem , SDET, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!