Company: CARING PLACES MANAGEMENT
Location: South Beach
Posted on: November 24, 2022
At Caring Places Management, we have been passionate about
providing exceptional care for seniors throughout the Pacific
Northwest since we opened our first community in 1991. We are
committed to achieving our mission of Exceeding Expectations for
Loving, Thoughtful Care by offering our residents caring,
thoughtful service in a homelike environment.Caring Places
Management is actively recruiting an empathetic, qualified
individual to join our Memory Care community, South Beach Manor, as
a Dietary Aide. As part of our team, you work with seniors
requiring assistance and their families to determine their
individual needs and requirements. Why work for Caring Places
Management? We truly believe in our company motto: "Exceeding
Expectations for Loving, Thoughtful Care".To be a successful
Dietary Aide, you should demonstrate strong attention to detail and
the ability to follow instructions. You should have physical
stamina and be considerate and compassionate towards the
- Reviewing patients' dietary requirements and preferences to
develop healthy menus and nutritional care plans.
- Preparing individual dietary menus based on patients' medical
conditions, physical health, preferences, and distastes.
- Assisting with meal preparation and serving.
- Inspecting special diet trays to ensure they comply with the
- Monitoring patients' eating habits and reporting problems with
swallowing, chewing, or loss of appetite.
- Counseling and educating patients and their families on proper
- Assisting the Cook with determining kitchen supplies and stock
for the day, as well as checking and maintaining stock levels.
- Assisting with cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining
- Maintaining current knowledge of recent health food trends and
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work-related experience.
- Excellent cooking skills and the ability to successfully
operate cooking equipment.
- The ability to comply with sanitation regulations.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong computer and organizational skills, attention to detail,
and the ability to follow instructions.Schedule:
- Full Time
- Varied Schedule
- Wage is starting at $16, DOE & CertificationsBenefits:
- Health Insurance - FT Employees ONLY
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- MD LIVE (TELEHEALTH) - FREE TO EMPLOYEES & FAMILY MEMBERS AND
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Appreciation
- Free On the Job TrainingAPPLY NOW! Or visit our website at
https://www.caringplaces.com/ for more information. Please attach
RESUMES when applying.#SBMPI196339125
Keywords: CARING PLACES MANAGEMENT, Salem , Dietary Aide, Other , South Beach, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!