Receptionist - Bonaventure of Salem
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Bonaventure of Salem has an exciting job opening for a
Receptionist! - -From $14.75 -Hiring Immediately with interviews
daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 3411 Boone Rd
SE Salem, OR 97317. -Call 503-480-0004 for more information.We are
looking for a -Receptionist with excellent customer service skills
who will be responsible for greeting visitors, answering phones,
assisting the management team, and helping meet the needs of our
residents. -No experience is necessary. -If you have a positive
attitude and want to begin or grow your career in office
management, we want you to join our team. -Bonaventure is hiring
immediately so apply today!Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $14.75
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. -What Will You Be Doing?This
position is critical within our office management team. In this
role, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting community visitors with excellent customer service and
- Answering a multi-line phone system, route calls, and take
- Helping sort and distribute mail and packages.
- General office duties such as copying, filing, supply
requisition, and other clerical skills.
- Assist with the preparation of community events and visitor
- The Receptionist position is frequently referred to as an
Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Worker, and
Reception in other companies. -Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, professional, and well
- Ability to problem solve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of SalemOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and
independent living. - We provide in home health care to residents
in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are immediately
hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot
all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure,
one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong
doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring
for our residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an -exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Salem , Receptionist - Bonaventure of Salem, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!