Bilingual Employment Specialist
Company: Express Employment Professionals
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Join our dynamic, work hard / play hard team in Salem, Oregon as
a Bilingual Employment Specialist and take the next step towards
developing yourself within a meaningful career dedicated to helping
others succeed. Express Employment Professionals is the #1 staffing
company in North America and we earned that honor because of our
highly motivated, career-driven team members who are passionate
about help individuals find work, grow their careers, and better
their communities! Individuals who have worked in fields such as
Administrative positions, Customer Service, Human Resources,
Retail, Restaurant Service, Staffing, or are recent college
graduates have experienced a high degree of success within this
role. If you are looking to be a part of a team and culture where
you can constantly improve your skills while having fun at work, we
want to hear from you! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition
professional who works with urgency and maintains a high regard for
customer service to join us on our mission to help as many people
as possible succeed. We have the tools, processes, and training to
support your success; all you need to do is bring the drive and
can-do attitude to produce award winning results! At Express
Employment Professionals, you will work independently and with our
- Maintain an extremely high-level of daily activity to fill all
job orders with urgency.
- Develop a pool of associates by recruiting and interviewing
multiple applicants daily and developing strong supporting
- Qualify and take a thorough and complete job order.
- Generate and expand business with existing accounts and new
accounts through daily sales calls.
- Coordinate and reprioritize activities on a daily basis.
- Learn, use, and maintain the automated tracking system to fill
- Ensure high satisfaction levels and retention with associates
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Solid job tenure and work ethic. A proven ability as a service
professional - exhibited through professional experience,
education, internships, club / activities, etc.
- Personable, determined, and driven to make a difference.
Helping others succeed is your calling.
- Multitasking and managing competing priorities come naturally
to you. Your ideal work environment is team centered, competitive,
and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts. - -
- Comfortable in an office environment, expect professional
results, and have a desire to solve problems.
- A fast-paced environment drives you and you are comfortable
quickly changing directions.
- Thrive on helping people succeed, overcoming challenges, and
delivering exceptional customer service
- You are a team player and an individual performer who can
quickly connect with others inside and outside of the company
- You proactively follow-through while communicating
- Bring discipline, organization, integrity, professionalism,
entrepreneurial spirit, and a positive attitude to work each
- Bachelor Degree (Business related field preferred)At Express
Employment Professionals we offer a highly competitive income
potential with a starting base between $40,000 to $45,000/year plus
commissions, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short Term Disability
and Life insurance policies, a 401(k) retirement savings plan,
Referral Bonuses, and much more!!About Express Employment
ProfessionalsFor nearly 40 years, Express Employment Professionals
has been helping people find jobs and helping businesses find the
people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this
mission through a network of more than -850 employment agencies in
the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express office is
locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support
of an international headquarters. -
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Salem , Bilingual Employment Specialist, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!