Window Clerk - Postal Service
Company: Postal Job Services Co
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Window Service Clerk:Get placed quickly at the US Postal Service
and join one of America's largest, most prestigious, and highest
paid work forces.The average postal worker makes just over $72K a
year, with federal benefits, retirement, paid vacations, paid
training, and a lifetime of positional and compensation advancement
potential.Starting pay ranges up to $27/hr including federal
benefits, plus paid overtime. A high school diploma is NOT
required. There are 4 entry level positions. Each may lead to any
position you prefer at the USPS. They include Window Clerk, Mail
Handler, Mail Processor and Mail Carrier.Take advantage of the help
provided to ensure you are placed and placed quickly. Duties and
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for greeting customers
and offering assistance in product and service selection.
- The Window Service Clerk manages operations of retail window
including sales and customer service.
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for maintaining
adequate inventory of retail products.
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for cashing postal
money orders both foreign and domestic.
- The Window Service Clerk processes customer transactions
including purchases and returns.
- The Window Service Clerk maintains store appearance by
utilizing various set up models, replenishing product racks and
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for maintaining product
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for ensuring stamp
vending machines and postage meters are stocked and
- The Window Service Clerk must maintain clean, neat, and
professional appearance which includes wearing the approved
- The Window Service Clerk performs other duties as assigned.
Functional PurposeResponsible for completing various tasks in
support of sales of products and services in compliance with postal
procedures, regulations, and laws. Ensures respectful and effective
public relations with customers.Employment RequirementsMust be 18
years old or 16 years old with high school diploma.Must be US
citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other
US territory.Ability to pass criminal background check, drug
screening, and medical assessment.Must be registered with Selective
Service (if applicable).Salary RangeUp to $19.45 per hour paid
bi-weeklyExamination RequirementsCandidates must successfully
complete and receive a pass rating of the Virtual Entry Assessment
- CS (477) for Customer Service Clerks. When the candidate is
invited to take the assessment, directions will be provided via
email.Background Check The Postal Inspection Service conducts a
criminal background check by utilizing United States information
and data resources only (FBI, fingerprint check, state and county
checks). The investigation covers a 5 years inquiry for any
location where the candidate lived, was employed, or went to school
within the US or its territories.Physical RequirementsCandidates
are required to be physically able to perform the duties of the
position in an efficient manner with or without reasonable
Keywords: Postal Job Services Co, Salem , Window Clerk - Postal Service, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!