Residential Project Superintendent
Company: Kraft Custom Construction
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Kraft Custom Construction is a boutique general contractor
offering high end custom work to a number of clients in the
Portland, Salem, and Eugene metropolitan areas. We specialize in
custom remodeling, new construction, and historic restoration. -We
take pride in providing exceptional service to our clients which
includes careful design, meticulous planning and a focus on 'doing
it right' the first time. -
We are looking for someone to fill the role of Residential Project
Superintendent at our Salem office. This is the right opportunity
for you if you take pride in your craftsmanship and are also able
to supervise and coordinate multiple construction projects at a
time. We are a small team with a shared vision of providing the
highest quality work, craftsmanship and service to our clients.
In this position, you will:
- Work with the Project Coordinator to ensure assigned project
requirements, scope, objectives, and budgets are met in a timely
- Use your carpentry skills for demolition, framing, finish work,
and other construction tasks.
- Supervise multiple trade contractors on several projects at a
time and oversee and monitor quality of work of all trade
contractors and material suppliers.
- Maintain safe, clean and orderly work sites and ensure that
employees and trade contractors adhere to OSHA & EPA Safety
- Complete projects profitably, on budget, on schedule, and as
contracted, keeping in line with the company's high standards.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients while maintaining
an awareness of the job objectives. -To be successful in this
position, you should have deep understanding of project management,
carpentry duties, and the ability to read and understand
architectural/engineering plans. A thorough understanding of risk
management, customer service, and quality assurance control is
Other requirements include:
- Proven work experience as a construction field superintendent,
project foreman, or similar role (minimum 5 years preferred)
- Experience providing positive customer service to clients.
- Great attention to detail, well-organized and reliable; solid
time management skills.
- Comfortable and experienced taking the lead with trade
contractors and field personnel.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and
working to maintain constructive working relationships. -
- Oregon Driver's License.
We offer competitive compensation starting at $30/hour, PTO and
paid holidays, along with heath and vision insurance, a Simple IRA
Plan, and profit-sharing opportunities.
Keywords: Kraft Custom Construction, Salem , Residential Project Superintendent, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!