Member Services Representative
Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Member Service Representatives wear countless hats. As the
gatekeeper of the dental offices, their hospitable and engaging
personalities open the door for patients and keep them returning
with their family and friends for life. We're looking for someone
who can make an impressive first impression and who can build
ongoing rapport with each and every patient. Are you an
enthusiastic, collaborative extrovert with supreme communication
skills? If so, we say, come join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow opening and closing dental front office procedures.
- Greet visitors, handle incoming calls on a multi-line system, and
perform general clerical tasks.
- Support group members, CCO partners, Staff and Panel offices
- Coordinate front and back office patient flow through
communication with the doctors and other staff members.
- Assist patients in the completion all necessary paperwork, set up
accounts and make charts for each new patient.
- Manage office's daily schedule, make appointments and edits as
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Previous Call Center experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate a must
- High school diploma or GED required
Competitive Pay with Full Benefits Including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
- 401K plan
- CE credits
- Career opportunities to advance with the company.
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Salem , Member Services Representative, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!