Seasonal VCQ Assistant - SURIMI May 15th thru Oct 2022
Company: Pacific Surimi-Newport, LLC / PSURI
Posted on: May 9, 2022
As the VCQ Assistant, you will support the Quality Assurance
Department in leading, driving and maintaining HACCP, SSOP, product
specifications, and label/audit requirements.Key
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group
Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork)
and promote teamwork at all times.
- Implement HACCP programs and maintain HACCP records for all
products received, processed, and packed/repacked at this
- Implement GMP and SSOP in meeting regulatory requirements and
- Communicate with operations and sales teams in meeting quality
standards and labeling requirements.
- Communicate daily QC report to the management team and provide
recommendations for improvement
- Maintain HACCP, sanitation, and labeling standards in meeting
- Maintain a positive attitude and constantly look for
opportunities for improvement.
- Perform other duties, as assignedWhat You Bring to Pacific
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one-year related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experiencePreferred
- Previous quality assurance experience in the food industry
- Knowledge of HACCP, GFSI, SSOP and COOL Act.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.Total CompensationAt Pacific Seafood, your
base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package.
When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive
base wage you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional
counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge
to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase programPacific Seafood is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Pacific Surimi-Newport, LLC / PSURI, Salem , Seasonal VCQ Assistant - SURIMI May 15th thru Oct 2022, Other , Newport, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!