Posted on: January 15, 2022
- CNC Machining
- Geometric DimensionsAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints,
engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic
drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining
parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount
available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders
for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including
zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets,
compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements,
including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and
four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams,
gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and
sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and
cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing
operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions;
troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls;
sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance
procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering LOTO safety procedures
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technicalIf interested, please callLupe
Ayala at 503-403-1918or email firstname.lastname@example.org About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Salem , CNC Machinist, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!