Company: Packaging Corporation Of America
Posted on: January 12, 2022
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People Customers Trust
We are seeking applicants for General Labor at our Salem,
ORfacility. Pay rate starts at $23.72 per hour, with the potential
to make$28.38 upon completion of 90 day probationary period.
Serving customers in Oregon, PCA Salem takes pride inoffering
outstanding customer service. We are a full-service supplier
ofcorrugated shipping containers and value-added solutions. Our
customers rely onus for package testing, structural design
solutions, just-in-time (JIT)deliveries and rush orders.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Stacking bundles repetitively, setting up machinery, and
clearing out jam-ups.
- Keep track of unit count and order entry into data-collection
system, tagging loads, clean-up, removing bad stock.
- Measure pallets and sheet sizes using tape measure, and
- Must have desire and ability to grow in skills.
- High school education or GED preferred. Must be 18 years of age
- Strong verifiable work history/references and excellent
attendance with previous employers.
- Previous production experience.
- Ability to move/place/transport up to 30 lbs. repetitively.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to work any of three assigned shifts as needed
- Desire and willingness to cross train and learn new skills.
- Ability to follow verbal/written instructions.
- Ability to stand the majority of the day.
This is a full time position. The facility is a 24 hour operation,
candidates must be able to work any shift and be available for
short notice overtime .
PCA provides a comprehensive benefits program
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Associated topics: carry, clean, crew, helper, laborer, landscape,
mop, operator, painter, roofer
Keywords: Packaging Corporation Of America, Salem , GENERAL LABORER, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!