REMOTE Customer Service - Quoting Specialist
Company: Taylor Corporation
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Let Us Power Your PotentialTaylor is proud to now offer Daily Pay.
With Daily Pay, you can get paid on your very first day. No more
waiting for direct deposit or a paper check!Taylor Corporation is a
dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future and your
career. We power our employees' potential and strive to create
opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you're
ready for something bigger more challenge, more variety, more
pathways for professional growth we should talk. We're passionate
about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're
looking for people like you.Ready to reach your potential? It's
time to look at Taylor.Your Opportunity: If you're looking to
impact people's most celebrated life events, here is your
opportunity! The Occasions Group, a division of Taylor Corp, is
seeking a highly motivated, creative, and detail-orientedEstimating
Representative to join their team! In this role you will be
responsible for preparing and reviewing custom quotes, processing
orders, and following up with customers to close the sale.You will
need to have strong communication skills and be committed to
providing a first class customer experience, offering solutions,
and growing sales. This is an exciting opportunity for an
individual with a desire and passion for providing top-notch
quality and service in a fast paced environment.Your Shift:
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.Your Responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to quote requests from internal and
- Communicate effectively with customers via phone and
- Use propriety costing tool to calculate manufacturing and
- Review and research for ideal target pricing.
- Quote alternative items as needed.
- Upsell coordinating items.
- Proactively follow up on custom quotes to close the sale.
- Answer customer's inquiries regarding quotes, orders, products
- Work with vendors to ensure quotes and orders are handled in a
- Assist other departments as needed with incoming call volume
and costing projects. You Must Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Software -
particularly Excel and Outlook).
- Previous customerservice and sales experience.
- Solid mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and analytical.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must work well independently and within a team. Taylor is proud
to now offer Daily Pay. With Daily Pay, you can get paid on your
very first day. No more waiting for direct deposit or a paper
check!About Taylor CorporationOne of the top five graphics
communications companies in North America, Taylor's family of
companies provide a diverse set of products, services and
technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For
45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and
innovative products, services and expertise for individuals,
businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees
spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to
create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have
helped build some of the world's more recognizable brands.
Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and
needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We
offer a full range of benefits to power our employees' potential
including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k)
plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.Taylor
Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.Taylor Corporation including
all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Taylor Corporation, Salem , REMOTE Customer Service - Quoting Specialist, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!