Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Are you proficient in all things Accounts Payable? These positions
are in high demand and Robert Half frequently fills these roles in
for our clients in Salem. Accounts Payable involves providing
financial, administrative, and clerical support to an organization.
Individuals in this role complete payments and control expenses by
receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling
invoices. They also highlight the day-to-day management of all
payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Accounts Payable duties and responsibilities:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including
payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing
system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay
- Paying vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is
received for outstanding credit
- Responding to vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- While a degree isn't mandatory for an Accounts Payable role, an
understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills is
- A degree in the following subjects would be beneficial: Finance
or Economics, Business Studies, Accounting.
- Attention to detail and data entry skills are important
requirements for this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are imperative, as
you will be interacting with employers and vendors on a daily
These Accounts Payable roles are a vital part of an organization's
finance team. Find out more about these in-demand positions by
contacting Robert Half today!
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants
applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work
in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more
- 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Salem , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!