Company: TKC Holdings, Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the
potential for growth? ---At TKC Holdings, we've created something
special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just
expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide
exceptional training and a clear career path. --- About This
Position PurposeThe Site Administrator - Inmate position will
provide customer service relative to the inmate telephone service
to include phone, VVS and other telecom repairs as well as be
responsible for data entry as required. They will maintain a high
level of ongoing effective communication with facility staff to
assure quality customer service is being provided to all customers
and issues are being resolved in a timely manner. Job Duties
- Provide customer service relative to the inmate telephone
service and be responsible for data entry as required.
- Maintain, repair, and operate the onsite telecommunications
hardware, networking hardware/software, various electronic
equipment and wiring at all assigned correctional facilities.
- Interface with all internal ICSolutions organizations, various
vendors and contractors to resolve all onsite technical problems.
Troubleshooting performed by offsite personnel.
- Provide onsite instruction and training for customer personnel
This position should require minimal day to day supervision. The
Account Manager will outline the responsibilities and expectations
of the position upon hire and will provide all training and tools
necessary to be successful. This position will meet weekly with the
Account Manager and their peers to review account performance and
receive any necessary feedback. What You'll Need
- Qualifications:Minimum requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation and
- 2 years experience in Telecommunications
- Inmate communication installation and repair experience:
- Inmate Telephones
- Video Visitation
- TTY or VRS Units
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background checkPreferred
- Previous Inmate Telecom experience highly preferred
- Practical experience with inside and outside plant cabling
- Basic understanding of network and bandwidth capabilities of
- Benefits TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to
all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical
plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance,
short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can
be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also
understands the importance of work life balance and planning for
the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for
paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings
Plan. EEO Statement We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
Keywords: TKC Holdings, Inc, Salem , Site Administrator, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!