Custodian - Full and Part Time - Facilities - Job #20072
Posted on: November 19, 2021
QUALIFICATIONS:1. High school diploma or equivalent.2. Criminal
history clearance.3. Two years' experience in custodial or related
position.4. Pass Physical Capacities Assessment.HOURS:2:00 p.m. to
6:00 p.m. (Part - Time)2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (Full Time)Monday -
Friday StART DATE:To Be DeterminedWages could be higher depending
on experience.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:The primary purpose of
this position is to maintain a clean, safe, comfortable, and
attractive physical environment. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Vacuums carpeted areas.
- Mops, scrubs, waxes, and buffs floor areas.
- Dusts and cleans assigned area(s).
- Washes windows and glass/mirrors.
- Cleans chalk/white boards.
- Maintains cleaning supply inventory.
- Sweeps walks, entrances, and inside.
- Disposes of trash and other debris.
- Washes, scrubs, and disinfects rest rooms, drinking fountains,
and other fixtures daily.
- Sets up, takes down, and moves furniture, shelving, partitions,
and other equipment and materials.
- Paints and does touch up on buildings, furniture, and other
- Replaces light bulbs and does other minor maintenance and
repairs, including desks, chairs, and tables.
- Does safety and hazard inspections and completes reports.
- Secures doors and windows and sets alarms.
- Prepares for and monitors special activities at the site,
including directing and assisting visitors.
- Works harmoniously with others and communicates effectively
(both orally and in writing) with students, parents, and
- Duties involve hand-eye and foot coordination, in carrying,
positioning, grasping, and operating a variety of hand and power
- Reads instructions and prepares various cleaning and other
- Responds to emergency clean up situations and other emergency
situations and call backs as needed.Interested applicants must
apply through our District Office website at
https://lebanonor.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. Applications close
when a qualified candidate is selected. Salary as per negotiated
agreement. For more information, please contact Art Boykin,
Custodial Supervisor (541) 409-9393.Reasonable accommodations for
the application and interview process will be provided upon request
and as required in accordance with Americans with Disabilities Act
of 1990. Individuals with disabilities may contact Human Resources
at? (541) 259-8949, for additional information or assistance.
Speech/hearing impaired applicants may contact the District for
assistance through the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service by
dialing 1-800-735-9200. Spanish Voice/TTY#: 1-800-735-3896Lebanon
Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.The
District reserves the right to transfer employee to another
position and/or site.
- Position Type:Part-timeJob Category :Support Staff >
- Andrea Meyer , HR
- 485 South 5th Street
- Lebanon,Oregon 97355
- Phone: 541-451-8511
- Email: click here
Keywords: TrulyHired, Salem , Custodian - Full and Part Time - Facilities - Job #20072, Other , Lebanon, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!