Youth Direct Care Staff
Posted on: November 18, 2021
At Connections365, we work to bring healing to youth and
families through various behavioral health services including
treatment foster care, mentoring, outpatient mental health and
residential care.We are currently hiring a full-time residential
direct care staff who will be working with up to five adolescent
males who are on probation or parole.Residential Direct Care Staff
must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Current open position:
- Wednesday: 3:30pm-11pm
- Thursday: 4pm-10pm
- Friday: 8am-4pm
- Saturday: 4pm-11pm
- Sunday: 5pm-11pm
- 34.5 hours/week with options for extra hours/overtime
If you are right for this position:
- You have a bachelor level degree, or a combination of formal
education and experience in the care and rehabilitation of children
or young adults.
- You can manage and deescalate highly dysregulated individuals
by utilizing appropriate therapeutic interventions and responding
with emotional intelligence.
- You have a working knowledge of dysfunctional families, youth
offender behavior and the strength-based techniques necessary to
provide a safe, structured living environment conducive to
- Recognizing the value of diversity and the importance of
gender- and culturally-specific services, you can adapt your
methods and approach to be effective for each unique
- You are professional, reliable and flexible.
- You are a positive role model committed to upholding agency
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to provide sight and sound supervision for up to
five young men ranging in age from 15-25.
- You have a valid Oregon drivers license, personal auto
liability insurance, and a driving record that permits coverage
under the agencys corporate auto liability so that you can
transport youth as needed.
- You can begin on-site work within 3 weeks of a job offer.
Here is what we have:
- A team of dedicated people who support each other as we
passionately strive to bring hope and healing to our
- A serene 10-acre main campus with walking paths, an art and
recreation room, and a therapy garden.
- Retirement benefits for all employees; health insurance, life
insurance, and vacation benefits for employees who work 30+ hours
per week; and training and development opportunities.
Keywords: Connections365, Salem , Youth Direct Care Staff, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!