Mobile Associate - Retail Sales
Posted on: November 18, 2021
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of
color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people,
and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a
disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the
application or interview process, please let us know by emailing
...@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-###-####. Please note, this
contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a
position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related
Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts
to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They re brand ambassadors who
build energy and excitement around our products and services. They
are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced
environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the
Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse
themselves in significant connections with our customers, and their
ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched
across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build
expertise in uncovering our customers needs and have a passion to
educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions.
This role is a learning role, where new associates are working with
their team and proactively building skills and proficiencies, in
preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile
Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself
when connecting and having fun doing it!
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning
and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing
resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Competitive base pay plus milestone bonuses
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn t do it
without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn t it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!Builds proficiency related to serving and
selling to our customers, while providing a world-class customer
experience and building loyalty by:
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their
shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on
demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the
bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers
connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything
from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
- Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity
Becomes skilled with and consistently uses digital tools in
interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer s
neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live
unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills
and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out
information between customers, learning about innovations in
wireless and technology.
Establishes relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees
across channels, including business and customer service
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues,
creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive
environmentEqual Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated. Associated topics: clientele, client
service, customer service, retail, retail management, retail sales
associate, sales, sales leader, sales professional, sell
Keywords: T-Mobile, Salem , Mobile Associate - Retail Sales, Other , Newport, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!