Physical Therapist (PT) - School
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Physical Therapist (PT) -
PT Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Physical Therapist with pediatric
experience to work at an excellent school district in Salem, OR.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your physical therapy
skills while advancing your PT career. The job will entail
providing therapy and rehabilitation services to students of the
school district. You care about kids and are committed to helping
them cope with their physical ailments. You will work with an IEP
team to create individualized plans of treatment that include
appropriate exercises, procedures, and techniques.
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning while evaluating students,
identifying diagnosis, and developing a comprehensive plan of
- Perform age-appropriate competency skills in area of practice
and with respect to an individual student’s problems.
- Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care
- Document student progress according to approved documentation
- Work cooperatively with parents and peers to contribute to the
overall productivity of the IEP team.
- Active state license as a
- Current BLS/CPR
- 6 months of PT experience
within the last 5 years
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable
staffing agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied
health professionals in positions carefully aligned with their
skills and career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building
lasting relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We
believe this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care.
Awarded Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The
Joint Commission. For immediate consideration, please call
800-787-6787 or apply to this job.
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment
of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Salem , Physical Therapist (PT) - School, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!