Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: September 16, 2021
URGENTLY HIRING A HVAC RESIDENTIAL
We are urgently seeking a Service Manager for the HVAC
department of a growing residential service company in the Portland
There is opportunity for advancement with this rapidly
expanding company! Be part of a winning team and work for the
industry leader in the region!
The HVAC Service Manager is responsible for the overall success
and management of our residential HVAC Service and
Maintenance department. Our Service Managers plan,
organize, direct, coordinate, and control the HVAC activities and
function to achieve revenue goals and objectives while maintaining
a strong client focus, leveraging our brand, and driving employee
engagement and highly competitive business
- Assuming full operational responsibility for profit and
loss related activities.
- Establishing a team culture among service center personnel and
holding the team to a high standard of client satisfaction.
- Consistently administering company policies, procedures,
and core values throughout the service center.
- Monitoring and maintaining job satisfaction among
personnel by completing weekly 1:1's, quarterly, and annual
performance evaluations in a thorough and timely manner.
- Preparing business forecasts, budgets, and other reports in
addition to monitoring the timely flow of paperwork necessary to
the service center.
- Recruiting, selecting, and training all service center
employees; maintaining sufficient staff levels to meet ongoing
customer demand and seasonal spikes.
- Financial analysis to identify trends and prospective
problem areas and taking immediate action based on findings.
- Optimizing the service center to provide service, complete
tasks, and otherwise perform in an efficient manner.
- Developing new programs and executing established plans to meet
and exceed sales goals. ? Maintaining a working knowledge of
competitors, developing innovations to maintain market lead, and
sharing best practices with other members of the management
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -
make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You
will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and
our customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the
success of the company.
Required Education and/or
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required
for this position.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or
related field, OR comparable record of leadership experience
- At least 5 years of management experience preferred.
What We Offer
- 100% paid Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- 100% paid Life & AD&D Insurance with options to increase
- 401K Retirement matching starting at 3 months
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (up to 4 weeks)
- Uniforms & laundry service (shirts, pants, hats, &
- Paid Training: Sales & technical
- Year-round work: Our service model supports work for all of our
departments, even during shoulder season.
- Company phone & tablet with integrated software: Technical
support that helps you use it.
- Open door policy where your feedback is valued.
- Skilled office & inventory professionals to help you get the
job done right.
- Opportunities for Advancement: We’re growing, which means you
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important.
We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring
when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make
this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will
work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and our
customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success
of the company.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Salem , HVAC Manager, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!