Become a US Foods Driver!
Ready to build a career with a company that’s leading the
foodservice industry? We help YOU make it!
• Positions available at MULTIPLE LOCATIONS surrounding
• $15,000 Sign on Bonus for eligible new hires
• Relocation Reimbursement Potential
• Great pay and benefits
• Consistent weekly schedule and pay
• Low-cost union benefits including generous pension
Why US Foods
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture
and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs
and a continuous improvement focus.
• Comprehensive Medical coverage
• Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Spending Accounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• History of promotion from within
What You Bring to the Table
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Drivers must have a valid CDL Class A license
• Drivers must have a Minimum of six months commercial driving
experience or three months commercial driving experience in the
food and/or beverage delivery industry
• Mechanics must have (7) years of verifiable hands-on
experience as a heavy duty commercial diesel mechanic or reefer
mechanic or a combination of both; or (5) years verifiable hands-on
experience with either Diesel Mechanic Certification or TK/Carrier
Refrigeration Certification or both.
• Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product
repetitively during each shift required
• Comfortable working in inclement weather conditions