EXPERIENCED HVAC INSTALLER
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Who We Are
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to
ensure peak performance for your home's heating, air conditioning,
plumbing, and electrical systems. We are continually growing
simply because we hire the best, and our customers love us for
it. We have been serving homeowners locally for over 40 years
and have developed a reputation for quality service and reliability
to our customers and a dependable, career fostering culture for our
employees. People often come to us looking for work, they
stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room for
growth, and opportunities to excel all while having fun at the same
To improve customers' & employees' quality of life in a sustainable
manner. "Every decision we make should be checked against
our purpose. If it is not improving our lives or our
customers', we shouldn't do it."
The Big Task
The residential installer is responsible for the installation of
heating, ventilation and cooling systems in residential
Key Sub Tasks
- Installation of heating, ventilation and cooling
- Installation of HVAC ductwork and associated air
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; recording hours
and all materials used
- Supervise the work of apprentices, maintain
quality and timeliness of work
- Communicate with customers and establish rapport
to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork
Required Education and/or
A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required
for this position. A minimum of 2 years HVAC installation
experience is preferred. EPA universal and brazing
What We Offer
- 100% paid Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- 100% paid Life & AD&D Insurance with options to increase
- 401K Retirement matching starting at 3 months
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (up to 4 weeks)
- Uniforms & laundry service (shirts, pants, hats, &
- Paid Training: Sales & technical
- Year-round work: Our service model supports work for all of our
departments, even during shoulder season.
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card: Take it home! No trips to the
office after your hard day's work.
- Company phone & tablet with integrated software: Technical
support that helps you use it.
- Open door policy where your feedback is valued.
- Skilled office & inventory professionals to help you get the
job done right.
- Opportunities for Advancement: We’re growing, that means you
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important.
We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring
when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -
make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You
will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and
our customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the
success of the company.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Salem , EXPERIENCED HVAC INSTALLER, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!