State Government Account Executive, Oregon
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Account Executive, State Government position focuses on the
customer life cycle, supporting the growth of State Government. The
primary responsibilities are to sell to State accounts, renew
contracts, increase customer satisfaction, and improve revenue
while driving customer retention activity. This is a new business
development role, prospecting and hunting for new business.
As an Account Executive, your performance is evaluated on your
ability to meet sales expectations and maintain a high level of job
performance through a variety of metrics focused on building the
business. The quality and method of work must be consistently
completed in accordance with T-Mobile's core values.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 + Years Selling to State Government accounts required.
- 3 years Extensive customer service experience preferred.
- 3 years Business markets sales experience preferred.
- 3 years Wireless industry sales experience preferred.
- 3 years Telesales or technical sales experience preferred.
- A valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of
- New Sales activities: Utilize contact list to call leads to
generate sales opportunities. Exceed monthly sales, renewal, and
churn target goals. Welcome customers to T-Mobile and review
service agreement, answer questions regarding service, and probe
for additional business. Sustain monthly call goals as expectations
dictate. This is a new business development role, prospecting and
hunting for new business.
- Account Management and Maintenance Activities: Establish and
cultivate customer relationships to drive sales and increase
customer base. Complete Customer account maintenance resulting from
account reviews. Provide account analysis to determine up-sell and
renewal offers. Monitor and resolve customer issues. Track
individual account activity and results.
- Extensive data entry, system navigation, and utilization
required, including independent analysis and decision making
related to information. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry
- Successfully completes continuous training to maintain
knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses
automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided
to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobile's productivity and
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics.
Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers
and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently
maintaining high standards for ethical and professional
- Disburses adjustments and credits as appropriate within
established limits and criteria.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Salem , State Government Account Executive, Oregon, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!