Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Direct the activities of processing and packaging departments in
a safe and efficient manner for the desired quality, quantity and
timely production of product.
- Supervising, scheduling and coordinating activities of
associates on shift
- Meeting established deadlines and objectives for shift
- Maintain employee relations and adhere to company policies,
taking disciplinary action when necessary
- Maintain company standards for GMP's.
- Observe all safety practices and maintain a safe working
- Coach, mentor, recruit and motivate subordinates.
- Maintains good employee relations and adheres to company
policies taking proper and judicious disciplinary measures when
- Complete documentation and production reporting in an accurate
and timely manner.
- Communicate with lead operators, warehouse personnel, managers
and other shift supervisors on a regular basis.
- Project work as directed
- Interview, select orientate and train associates.
- Complete payroll time and research pay issues as needed.
- Complete evaluations in a fair. Consistent and timely
- Motivate and lead team in a progressive manner with strong
emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Leader for shift sensory evaluation process.
- Floor leader for plant continuous improvement efforts
- Achieve goal level performances for key performance
- Shift leader for 5S program and program compliance.
COMPLEXITY AND SCOPE
Supervises both packaging and processing departments and is an
independent decision maker.
BS/BA degree or enrolled in a BS/BA degree program is
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
3-5 years supervisory experience in manufacturing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED (NOT REQUIRED)
bilingual a plus, continuous improvement experience a plus,
experience with HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
System) and/or SQF (Safe Quality Food) a plus.
OTHER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
Strong communications, computer analytical and interpersonal
% OF TRAVEL REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
Must be able to travel 0 - 5% of the time
The noise level in the work environment is quiet in the office
areas but loud and hearing protection is required in the plant.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.