Hygienist | Up to $7,500 Sign-on & Relocation
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Offering up to $5,000 in Sign-On and $2,500 in Relocation
Starting at $40 to $44 per hour, depending on
Dental Hygienist, offering consistent hours with a schedule of 4,
10-hour days per week. Generous benefits included!
differential added to your travel time, mileage reimbursement paid,
meals and hotel provided for coverage more than 30 miles from home
office. All travel incentives calculated on distance from home
To learn more about how Willamette Dental
Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
Willamette Dental Group seeks a dental
hygienist that incorporates empathy, kindness and a
patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It’s
what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of
having providers and offices rated very highly on patient
satisfaction surveys. For more information visit www.willamettedental.com/careers.
- You’ll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or
pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- You’ll work with highly-trained and friendly staff.
- You’ll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist
- You’ll work a consistent weekly schedule.
- Your primary focus is to establish patient rapport, educate,
and engage the patient in partnering to maintain oral health.
- Work efficiently with a dental team of 1 Dentist and 2 Dental
Assistants practicing assisted hygiene schedules.
- Utilize your dental hygiene license to its fullest
- Registered Dental Hygiene License; Required and in good
- Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
- N2O permit; Required and kept current
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA, and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
- Paid-Time Off, including paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurances
- 401k employer match of $.50 for every $1 you contribute to the
401(k) plan, up to 10% of your earnings in each calendar year you
work 1,000 hours
- Continuing Education funds that can be used for, but not
limited to, covering license fees (when working 20 hours/week or
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Dental Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts from different vendors
- Company-provided scrubs
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
Team Goal Incentives:
- Eligible for up to $5,000 annual Team Goals Incentive based on
clinic’s performance in the calendar year.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity
qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, veteran status and other protected
description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and
responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the
position’s scope and function in the
may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will
handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Salem , Hygienist | Up to $7,500 Sign-on & Relocation, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!