Posted on: June 9, 2021
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners
and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in
North America thanks to the people who give us their best every
day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial,
and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy
guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We are
hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work
with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create
worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we're looking for
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join
our team as a Maintenance Lead in Newport, OR. This person is a
hard-working individual who will embody our values while ensuring
the maintenance needs of all Vacasa properties are met. This person
will manage a small group of maintenance technicians and work
closely with the local management team.
What you'll do
The skills you'll need
- Reliable, consistent transportation
- Driving inclement weather conditions as required
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings
and evenings as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior maintenance experience preferred
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Push, pull, and lift less than or equal to 20 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Comfortable working with iPhones, computers and the
- $250 Sign-On BONUS
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option based on
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match
on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against
applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes
protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work
environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of
alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the
successful completion of a background check.
Keywords: Vacasa, Salem , Maintenance Lead, Other , Newport, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!