Customer Experience Team Training & Consulting Partner
Posted on: June 9, 2021
ProQuest - Who we are
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better
insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world. ProQuest
supports the efforts of students and researchers across the globe.
Providing important research tools and curating treasure troves of
content has helped ProQuest to become an industry leader in the
Information Services market.
What will I be Doing?
The Customer Experience Training and Consulting Partner is
responsible for educating ProQuest customers how to best use the
ProQuest products and services to which they have access in order
to encourage adoption, generate usage, and ultimately to retain
business. This is achieved principally by delivering training and
consulting services, either in person or online, and by developing
high quality educational materials and services in various
In this Position you will Also
- Deliver high-quality librarian and/or end-user training
utilizing approved instructional design principles.
- Design, develop and maintain customer education materials
utilizing e-learning authoring software, web-based resources, MS
Suite of products and video creation software.
- Demonstrate a high degree of instruction design competency and
expertise to develop customer education materials and assets.
- Deliver proactive consulting and education services for
customers which enable them to maximize their ProQuest and Ex
- Prioritize customer training and consulting engagements and
identifies the best delivery approach.
- Conduct post-training follow-up to internal and external
stakeholders to ensure an outstanding customer experience, and to
provide feedback to the business as required.
- Conduct both territory and customer needs analyses to create
and maintain customized training plans for customers to maximizing
usage and adoption.
Qualified Candidates Must Have
- BA degree as well as MLS or MLIS from an American Library
Association (or non-US equivalent) accredited school, or at least
three years' experience providing online training and customer
support in a similar information services organization that sells
to the library market.
- Familiarity and proficiency with library search systems and
- Knowledge and understanding of library systems and functions,
including new technologies and their applications to enhancing
information services in the library market.
- Strong ability to own and manage the education services for
across a regional customer base.
- Computer proficiency and overall technical aptitude.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and remain organized when working
on multiple tasks.
- Obvious enthusiasm and the ability to demonstrate flexibility
in adapting to change.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, team player who possesses an
ability to work independently as well.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and
demonstrate initiative in creating new opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication - spoken, written,
listening and presentation skills.
It would be Awesome if you also had
- Experience with library OPACs and other bibliographic records
- Experience teaching or training others, especially in a
- Experience using academic search engines.
- Experience writing support documentation.
Other Important Information About this Position:
- This position is conducive to remote work.
- Occasional travel is required up to 20%
- This position requires weekday attendance with some scheduling
flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest
seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
- We offer professional development opportunities with a
significant focus on learning
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
- All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products
including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
Keywords: ProQuest, Salem , Customer Experience Team Training & Consulting Partner, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!