Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Full-time/Day shift
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team!
- Monitors all incoming public traffic and assists with job
- Receives guests and other in a courteous, polite and warm
- Respond to the needs of residents, families and visitors by
providing immediate assistance.
- Appropriately and accurately prepares and distributes routine
- May provide clerical and administrative support to the various
- Receive and follow reception schedule/instructions from
supervisor and as outlined in established policies and
- Operate paging/telephone system as required.
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and relay
information or route call as appropriate.
- Assist with administrative duties including Accounts
Qualifications - Will we train the right applicant!!!
- Ability to answer the telephone, take detailed messages,
respond to verbal inquiries, take direction from different sources,
handle multiple tasks and be organized in a fast paced
- Must enjoy working with the elderly.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in general office
- Strong organizational skills; oral and written communication
- Able to project a professional image.
- Quick Learner
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Salem , Receptionist, Other , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!